Flowers and gifts are usually exchanged between lovers on Valentines Day. One question is always
come to my mind that why do we celebrate this day, but it is still a mystery so I can’t gets the
answer of it. It is always in our mind that February is a month of Love. How to celebrate this
day, which is full of love and, with whom to celebrate, that is a question of every young girl or
a boy. At that time when we were not had mobiles; we used to send love messages to our loved ones
through Loving Cards, Greeting cards, mails. But now a day’s thing has change, now we prefer to
show our feeling and emotions by sending some nice cute lovely SMS messages to our love once. In
everywhere, on Valentines Day 14 Feb., there is exchange of many millions of love SMS messages on
this loving day.
You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet... you are like you... and that's
the reason why I love you
You must be a good runner because you are always running in my mind, you must be a good thief
because you have stolen my heart, and I am always a bad shooter because I Miss You Always...
I am in hospital now. After 5 minutes, I will be transferred to a surgery room. The doctor told
me, I will die if I stop RECEIVING YOUR SMS
If the people we love are stolen away from us the only way to have them live on is to never stop
loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever...
If I die and go to heaven, I'll put your name on a golden star. So that all the angels can see,
how much you mean to me.
I miss you so, here around me, so many people, but yet so alone. I miss your lips, your lovely
smile; I miss you each day more and more!
I feel something in my heart, it's like a little flame, every time I see you, this flame lights
up, this flame is special for you, because I LOVE YOU!...
When a heart is the sign of love, and red the color... and when walking around with your head in
the clouds means that one is in love. Why do I draw a line in blue and am I only thinking of you?
There is a lot of bird’s whispering only about you, you should once listen to them, and then you
would know how much I love you.
When u feel hot and warm at the same time, when u read over the same line for the tenth time,
when you heart and thoughts some one how appear rhyme and when a simple name conquers your whole
mind then your in deep trouble my friend… u are in what they call “love”.
If you have a boy friend or a girl friend :-) and you have a mobile, then why are you waiting,
get your desire SMS within thousands of SMS and send this lovely romantic SMS messages to your
loved ones. If he or she really loves you :-), you will get a reply with more romantic SMS
message (must check it). So be ready valentine days is not so far now so Exchange these love SMS
on this Valentines day to your love once.

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings. The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils

By :
Free Blog Templates